CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
As a valued member of The Bounce Place Family, we appreciate the trust you place in us to provide clean, safe, and fun experiences.
In the past few weeks, there has been a lot of global attention on the Coronavirus (COVID-19), and we wanted to update you on how we are doing our part in taking steps to protect you, your family and guests!
- We are adhering to environmental cleaning and disinfection recommendations by the CDC.
- While we have always cleaned and sanitized our equipment we ensured those products are approved by the EPA.
- Our delivery team ensures disinfectant is on every truck and will clean the unit again after set up if desired by the customer.
- We've asked our delivery teams to not shake hands but do acknowledge initial greetings, practice safe distancing, and ask the customer to stay indoors during set up once the location has been defined.
- A hands-free process has been instituted by providing and encouraging customer on-line ordering, communications of all nature regarding their order, and final delivery signature with immediately cleaned electronic equipment.
- Continued monitoring of our employees for wellness, ensuring they are healthy. Employees that do fall sick are required not to report to work and seek immediate medical attention.
- With the current state, we continue to offer friendly policies that allow for the changing of bookings and even cancellations.
- We are educating our team daily to increase preventative safety measures and to reduce the risk of contracting COVID-19.
Along with the above precautions we are continuing to stay abreast of trusted sources and educate ourselves about this virus.
This is an unfortunate situation we are all dealing with, but we also believe that fun and entertainment are fundamental to our lives. This is why we feel it can't and shouldn't simply stop. Together, by doing our part we will all get through these troubled times.
-The Bounce Place Team